The mission of Center for Human Services is to strengthen the community through counseling, education, and support to children, youth, adults, and families.
Center for Human Services
Threats of Cost-Shifting Coupled with Poor Customer Service Were Impacting San Francisco Study Center’s Healthcare
- Significant out-of pocket savings for employees
- Assurance that employees can access qualified care without up-front costs
- Nonstop Wellness created greater satisfaction and even self-worth among their employees who can access more affordable healthcare with less anxiety
- Reduced costs for the organization overall that are “a win”
- Reduced prescription costs for employees who take medication regularly
"Nonstop does not feel like a typical insurance broker. It’s easier to use and customer service is always friendly, helpful, and can answer any questions I have"
– Paula Thomas, Behavioral Integrations Manager